CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
The time saved from not having to bring our vehicles back 2 or 3 times for the same problem has been a great asset to us.
Rick DeGeronimo - Independence Excavating
We appreciate the quick turn around time you have given us. The need for spare vehicles in our fleet has been reduced.
Reed Kleinman - Advanced Vending
We have been doing business with Parma CCS for the past 5 years and have noticed a 60% drop in repair costs with the preventative maintenance program set up for us.
Gregory C. Faschian, President - Staffco, Inc.